Welcome to the second edition of our groundbreaking book!
Written by a quilter, for quilters, and updated based on thousands of hours of teaching and quilting, our Easy-ConnectTM technique has never been easier, faster, or more accurate!
If you’ve ever wanted to finish a quilt quickly, make a quilt completely on your own, or see what else you can do with your embroidery machine, then you’ll love this book. The Easy-Connect Quilting files and technique allow you to use your home embroidery machine to get quilting results like you’d see from a long-arm quilter.
Included in the 2nd Edition book are:
- Instructions for the Easy-ConnectTM Quilting technique
- New – instructions for magnetic hoops
- New – guidance for top & bobbin thread, needles, and batting
- New – BERNINA, Baby Lock & Brother tips
- Pattern for the Baby Sew Fast quilt
- Embroidery files for 10 quilting designs
All files are available in three sizes. The actual size for each design will vary, but for each size, the designs will be no larger than:
- Small — 5.6” x 9.9” (142 x 251 mm)
- Medium — 6.7” x 11.7” (170 x 297 mm)
- Large — 7.8” x 13.8” (198 x 351 mm)
- Baby meander
- Holly meander
- Just a Note
- Plain meander
- Star meander
- Spring meander
- Standard formats: ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3.
- C2S files are now included for use with the resizing techniques and software included with our book, Edge-to-Edge PRO.
For more information about C2S files, see this article on our Help page, and the description of our Edge-to-Edge PRO book.
If you want immediate access: a downloadable eBook version is now available! See the link below.
To make the quilting process even faster: consider a magnetic hoop. The Snap Monster Hoop allows you to re-hoop your quilt without even moving from your machine. This video on our YouTube channel shows how fast quilting can be.