This is a downloadable, interactive version of our best-selling book. Open the EPUB file with a free eBook reader on your tablet or computer, and you can read the instructions, zoom in on photos for a closer look, and play included video tutorials. See the eBook section of our FAQ page for more information.
Now, upgraded to our 2nd Edition! This edition contains more hints and tips, and a full section on how to use the techniques with a magnetic hoop.
If you’ve ever wanted to finish a quilt quickly, make a quilt completely on your own, or see what else you can do with your embroidery machine, then you’ll love this book. The Easy-Connect Quilting files and technique allow you to use your home embroidery machine to get quilting results like you’d see from a long-arm quilter.
Included in the 2nd Edition book are:
- Instructions for the Easy-ConnectTM Quilting technique
- New – instructions for magnetic hoops
- New – guidance for top & bobbin thread, needles, and batting
- New – BERNINA, Baby Lock & Brother tips
- Pattern for the Baby Sew Fast quilt
- Embroidery files for 10 quilting designs
All files are available in three sizes. The actual size for each design will vary, but for each size, the designs will be no larger than:
- Small — 5.6” x 9.9” (142 x 251 mm)
- Medium — 6.7” x 11.7” (170 x 297 mm)
- Large — 7.8” x 13.8” (198 x 351 mm)
- Baby meander
- Holly meander
- Just a Note
- Plain meander
- Star meander
- Spring meander
- Standard formats: ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3.
- C2S files are now included for use with the resizing techniques and software included with our book, Edge-to-Edge PRO.
For even faster quilting: consider a magnetic hoop. The Snap Monster Hoop allows you to re-hoop your quilt without even moving from your machine. This video on our YouTube channel shows how fast quilting can be.