Date(s) - February 1, 2023
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join Beth Dague, Lead Educator for Amelie Scott Designs, for a hands-on virtual class on the basics of our Edge-to-Edge PRO technique.
This class provides hands-on experience with:
- Calculating the amount to resize body quilting designs
- Resizing quilting designs
- Placing and stitching quilting, border, and cornerstone designs
Prerequisites — before class, you must:
- Have a copy of our Edge-to-Edge PRO book
- Install the included Embroidery Tool Shed software
- Piece the simple project you will quilt during class
When you register, you will receive a confirmation email that includes a Zoom link for class, a supply list, and instructions for piecing the simple project that you will quilt during class.
If you do not see the confirmation email in your inbox within 5 minutes, please check your junk/spam folder. If you have questions, please use this link to open a Customer Support ticket.
We look forward to working with you in class!
Bookings are closed for this event.