Date(s) - January 30, 2023
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Join Mark, “the geeky guy,” from Amelie Scott Designs for a walk-through of the key features in Embroidery Tool Shed. This is a virtual class, offered over Zoom.
Topics covered in this session include:
- Explanation of the main areas of the workspace
- How to open an embroidery design
- How to resize an embroidery design
- How to save a design for your embroidery machine
Mark will also answer questions.
- 7:00 pm Eastern time — Optional “tech check” to test your Zoom connection, and review basics of how to use Zoom
- 7:30 pm Eastern time — class begins
If you need help installing Embroidery Tool Shed, please see this link.
Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom links, and other information. We look forward to working with you!
Bookings are closed for this event.