The Edge-to-Edge Academy provides two unique virtual education opportunities for you and your customers.
Edge-to-Edge Quilting Academy Core Course
This is a 1-1/2 day virtual, hands-on class hosted by Amelie Scott Designs over Zoom. In this class, Christine Conner, the inventor of the Edge-to-Edge Quilting technique for embroidery machines, will teach her own method.
This class is perfect for customers who:
- Recently purchased our Edge-to-Edge book
- Have started with the technique, but want to build confidence
- Enjoy classes and want to see what new tips Christine will share
All costs for the class are built into the wholesale price of the workbook that customers will use during the class. Suggested retail price for the workbook is $90. Use this link to learn more about what is included with the workbook (it’s a great value!).
This flexible program lets you have the type of event you want:
- Simply sell the workbook and we will do the rest
- Sponsor a class date, to build some “buzz,” and let your customers interact
- Offer kits that include the fabric and notions for the class
- Offer DIME Snap Hoop Monster magnetic hoops and other products Christine will mention during class
To get started, simply purchase Edge-to-Edge Quilting Academy Project Trio workbooks (available at Checker, Brewer, and here), and contact email@example.com, so we can send you additional details on how to host perfect classes for your customers and you!
Edge-to-Edge Quilting Academy Projects
This program is a great follow-on to an Edge-to-Edge Academy Core Course. This is a series of projects that show customers more things they can do with our Edge-to-Edge Quilting designs.
Your store hosts this program, giving your customers another opportunity to interact with each other, and your team. The program is delivered through individual Volumes that we will release throughout the year. You select the Volumes you want to sell to your customers, and when you want to host sessions — the projects are not particularly seasonal.
Each Volume of the program includes:
- 3 separate projects
- A workbook with written instructins
- A full video class for each project
- Free, exclusive embroidery and applique designs that complement the projects
To get started, simply purchase Edge-to-Edge Quilting Academy Project Trio workbooks (available at Checker, Brewer, and here), and contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can authorize you to access to the following video links.